The Woodlands, TX
No matter how durable your fence is, you are always going to need to repair it at some point. When you are looking for a fence company to repair your fence, trust the fence company that has years of installation and building experience.
It does not matter if your fence has stood for decades and now needs repairs, or you had it done recently by another company and it is not up to standard, we have the skills to have your fence looking like new. And, if your fence does not need any immediate repairs, we will tell you so, instead of providing unnecessary repairs.
For all of your repair needs, we are the company you can trust.
Request A Free Estimate
When & Why Repair Your Fence?
- Cheaper Than Replacing: If you take care of your fence, repairing is much cheaper than replacing, especially if you catch the small problems before they become big problems. Most repairs you can often do by yourself, but trust us with the more complicated ones.
- Dangerous: If a fence is left needing repairs, it can become dangerous for you, your family, and any pets. The fence could fall down at any time. That could seriously hurt someone if it falls on them.
- Rotting: If a fence starts to rot, it can become so damaged that the fence crumbles. Even if it doesn’t, the rot can spread and you soon need to replace a lot of the fence. If you deal with rot immediately, you do not have to deal with the spread and you can ensure that the fence does not pose any danger.
- Unsightly: As a fence undergoes wear and tear, it can start to look bad. Some cleaning and repainting are all that it takes to keep your fence looking good, and that protects it too.
- Termite Damage: As wood becomes damaged or rots, termites can move in. Once they do, it can be hard to stop the spread. If you think that you have termites, give us a call and we can take care of it.
- Weather: It happens more than you’d think that the wind and or rain in The Woodlands ends up damaging your fence. Heck, we’ve even had snow recently so that’s not even out of the questiono. Whatever weather related issues your fence has, we can take a look at it and repair it for you.
To Hire Us
At Woodlands Fencing, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the The Woodlands, TX area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Types Of Fences We Repair
Chain Link Fence Repair
Vinyl Fence Repair
Vinyl fences are another type of fence that holds up well, but they can be hard to repair. If a piece cracks or breaks, you often cannot replace a board like you would with a wooden fence. Call the experts when you need some professional help. Common issues include lattice breaking from fallen branches
Wood Fence Repair
Wood fences are amongst the cheapest to repair, and many problems can be fixed without calling anyone. We can help you to troubleshoot and can come out for the more complicated problems. Common issues include holes developing under the fence from the retaining wall,
Get A Free Estimate
Fence Repair Services
A few of our fence repair services include:
- Post Replacement: The posts are the foundation of your fence. If they are in disrepair and are not treated, they can start to affect the rest of the fence. Make sure to call us to have them fixed before they cause more problems.
- Board Replacement: We can measure and cut new boards, matching the wood to your existing fence. A quick job that we bring a professional touch to.
- Post Straightening: Posts may not need to be replaced, but they may need to be straightened. We can do that in no time and secure your fence. Over time, posts tend to lean in a certain direction especially if they’re not properly anchored.
- Tear Out/Haul-Away: When there is nothing else to be done, or if you are installing a new fence, we can tear down the old one and haul it away.
- And Much Much More: No matter what is wrong with your fence, we can fix it. Give us a call today to find out more.
Residential Fence Repair
Commercial Fence Repair
We don’t only fix residential fences, we do it all. If you have a commercial property and your fence is becoming unsightly or dangerous, then give us a call. We can be there at speed and have your fence fixed in no time. We can also help yu with iron pickets that may rust.
We Do Fence Repair In The Following Areas
We do fence repair in The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, and the rest of the North Houston Metro Area
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (281) 426-0644