The Woodlands, TX
No matter how durable your fence is, you are always going to need to repair it at some point. When you are looking for a fence company to repair your fence, trust the fence company that has years of installation and building experience.
It does not matter if your fence has stood for decades and now needs repairs, or you had it done recently by another company and it is not up to standard, we have the skills to have your fence looking like new. And, if your fence does not need any immediate repairs, we will tell you so, instead of providing unnecessary repairs.
For all of your repair needs, we are the company you can trust.
Request A Free Estimate
When & Why Repair Your Fence?
- Cheaper Than Replacing: If you take care of your fence, repairing is much cheaper than replacing, especially if you catch the small problems before they become big problems. Most repairs you can often do by yourself, but trust us with the more complicated ones.
- Dangerous: If a fence is left needing repairs, it can become dangerous for you, your family, and any pets. The fence could fall down at any time. That could seriously hurt someone if it falls on them.
- Rotting: If a fence starts to rot, it can become so damaged that the fence crumbles. Even if it doesn’t, the rot can spread and you soon need to replace a lot of the fence. If you deal with rot immediately, you do not have to deal with the spread and you can ensure that the fence does not pose any danger.
- Unsightly: As a fence undergoes wear and tear, it can start to look bad. Some cleaning and repainting are all that it takes to keep your fence looking good, and that protects it too.
- Termite Damage: As wood becomes damaged or rots, termites can move in. Once they do, it can be hard to stop the spread. If you think that you have termites, give us a call and we can take care of it.
To Hire Us
At Woodlands Fencing, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the The Woodlands, TX area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Types Of Fences We Repair
Chain Link Fence Repair
Vinyl Fence Repair
Wood Fence Repair
Get A Free Estimate
Fence Repair Services
A few of our fence repair services include:
- Post Replacement: The posts are the foundation of your fence. If they are in disrepair and are not treated, they can start to affect the rest of the fence. Make sure to call us to have them fixed before they cause more problems.
- Board Replacement: We can measure and cut new boards, matching the wood to your existing fence. A quick job that we bring a professional touch to.
- Post Straightening: Posts may not need to be replaced, but they may need to be straightened. We can do that in no time and secure your fence.
- Tear Out/Haul-Away: When there is nothing else to be done, or if you are installing a new fence, we can tear down the old one and haul it away.
- And Much Much More: No matter what is wrong with your fence, we can fix it. Give us a call today to find out more.