Vinyl Fence Installation
The Woodlands, TX
If you are looking for a fence that is easy to take care of and extremely beautiful, then a vinyl fence is the way to go. With constant improvements in vinyl fence technology, you have endless options at your disposal. The vinyl material is constantly improving, and there are endless styles to choose from, along with colors that will match your house or building perfectly.
The best thing about installing a vinyl fence is that they require minimal maintenance and upkeep. We have years of experience and expert fencing contractors that can help you to design and build the perfect vinyl fence. No matter what you need, we have the skills to do it.
Request A Free Estimate
Benefits Of Vinyl Fencing
- Increased Privacy: Vinyl fencing provides you with great privacy. Vinyl provides a continuous structure that does not shrink over time, so there will be no gaps for anyone to peek through.
- Variety: Vinyl fencing used to be lacking, but not anymore. As vinyl has become more cost-effective, and the options have increased, you have a variety of styles to choose from. If you cannot find what you are looking for, we can always build a custom fence for your needs.
- No Rot Or Rust: While wood can rot and metal can rust, vinyl provides protection against both of those things, providing you with extra protection against the elements. As long as you keep the vinyl clean, there is almost no maintenance involved.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Vinyl gives you a beautiful fence. Once the color and design have been chosen, the weather nor time will affect the quality of the vinyl. With no fading and a look that keeps its beauty for years, your fence is going to remain aesthetically pleasing.
- Increased Value: Because vinyl fencing is beautiful, lasts, and needs minimal maintenance, it is a fence that is coveted by potential home buyers, thus increasing the value of your property just by having the fence installed.
To Hire Us
At Woodlands Fencing, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the The Woodlands, TX area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Types Of Vinyl Fencing
Because vinyl fencing is beautiful, lasts, and needs minimal maintenance, it is a fence that is coveted by potential home buyers, thus increasing the value of your property just by having the fence installed.
Here are the different styles of vinyl fencing:
- Vinyl Picket Fence: For a homely look, reminiscent of a farm or ranch fence, a vinyl picket fence provides you with a ton of style and charm without the endless repairs. A vinyl picket fence will beautify any home.
- Ranch Rail Fence: This type of fence is perfect if you want to leave your yard or business with an open look but need to enclose the area. The benefit is that it is not as costly as some other fences, yet still provides a robust and functional look.
- Vinyl Gates: Of course, if you have a vinyl fence, you are going to want to install a vinyl gate too. Even if you do not have a vinyl fence, a vinyl gate can add a durable gate to an existing structure.
- Semi-Privacy Fences: Because of the lack of shrinkage and endless customization, vinyl fences are perfect for adding some privacy to your yard or business. We can build a vinyl fence of any height.
- Vinyl Railings: Vinyl railings are a great addition to an existing structure such as a deck or a patio. They are not only beautiful but extremely easy to clean and can be incorporated into your cleaning schedule for the existing structures.
Get A Free Estimate
Who Do We Serve?
We Do Vinyl Fence Installation In The Following Areas
We do vinyl fence installation in The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, and the rest of the North Houston Metro Area
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (281) 426-0644